contributions to fedora extras/wine maintainer

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Sun Dec 19 15:16:27 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-12-19 at 14:21 +0100, Rudolf Kastl wrote:
> Just want to announce that i sent an email to Michael Tieman about cvs
> access to fedora extras. If wanted id contribute things from the
> newrpms.sunsite.dk repository as well as fixes in general (i have yet
> look into the policy if there is one already).

Michael isn't on task to get these things sorted out (i.e. cvs accounts)

When we have policy to make it all work nicely, we'll definitely have an
announcement here, so hang in there. It basically inovlves filling an
interesting form, and reading some legalese

So, patience in the meantime, till we officially open Fedora Extras
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi