PHP Vulnerability

Oskari Saarenmaa os+fedora-devel at sumu.org
Tue Dec 21 14:45:23 UTC 2004

I rolled my own php-4.3.10 rpms (based on fc3 rpms) because there still
isn't an official update available.

Source and binary rpms for fc1 and fc3 are available from
http://rpms.www.sumu.org/php-4.3.10/

Differences between my php-4.3.10-0.os.1 rpms and the FC3 php-4.3.9-3:
- update to 4.3.10
- update php-4.3.6-umask.patch
- drop php-4.3.9-phpvar.patch and php-4.3.2-db4.patch
- buildrequire libidn-devel (required by curl apparently)
- disable test 30695

FC1 specific:
- gd module is in its own package (was in main php package in fc1)
- php-pear is required

Note that I haven't tested the provided rpms too much nor can I really
recommend that anyone would use them, but they appear to work on my own
fc1 and fc3 boxes that serve some fairly busy websites.

Cheers,
Oskari