FreeTDS

Stefan Sonnenberg-Carstens ssc at coolspot.de
Tue Dec 21 14:53:51 UTC 2004

Ok, that would mean (for example)
main package ships *only* libct.so.2.0.0, nothing more
and the devel package would ship the symlink libct.so to libct.so.2.0.0
After one compiled e.g. php, php *knows* it needs libct.so.2.0.0 and
therefore doesn't need the symlink to libct.so anymore, and the devel
could be whiped away after all.

Am I right ?