[Peter.Dedecker at vtk2.ugent.be: Re: Fedora Stateless: stateless-snapshooter modified]

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Dec 22 07:02:53 UTC 2004

----- Forwarded message from Peter Dedecker - FSU <Peter.Dedecker at vtk2.ugent.be> -----

Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:48:56 +0000
From: Peter Dedecker - FSU <Peter.Dedecker at vtk2.ugent.be>
To: dpaun at rogers.com
Subject: Re: Fedora Stateless: stateless-snapshooter modified

Hi,

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
>Yes, a diff -u would be much appreciated.

I've lots of trouble with that mailing list.  The post you answered, was
my first post ever on that list.  I'm subscribed to that list and I'm
also subscribed with a lot of e-mail adresses to post-only at redhat.com so
there would be no reason to hold back my messages.

So, in awaiting of my message by fedora-devel-list, I'll sent my answer
directly to you.  Can you post it on fedora-devel-list?  Thanks a lot!

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> Yes, a diff -u would be much appreciated.

Sorry, but with my mods, it still doesn't work.  I recieve this errors
that don't have anything in relationshop with my mods because I didn't
modify anything in the list-function.

# ./stateless-snapshooter_modified --list
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/stateless/stateless-snapshooter.py_modified", line 79, in ?
protosystems = snapshooter.list_protosystems ()
File "/usr/share/stateless/snapshooter.py", line 54, in list_protosystems
srv = get_readonly_service ()
File "/usr/share/stateless/snapshooter.py", line 50, in get_readonly_service
return LDAPUtils.StatelessService (LDAPUtils.ReadOnlyDirectory (cfg))
File "/usr/share/stateless/LDAPUtils.py", line 81, in init
Directory.init (self, cfg)
File "/usr/share/stateless/LDAPUtils.py", line 65, in init
self.uri = cfg.get_ldap_uri ()
File "/usr/share/stateless/config.py", line 43, in get_ldap_uri
server = self["LDAP_SERVER"].lstrip()
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lstrip'

If you want a diff -u output of my changes, just take a look at
http://studwww.ugent.be/~peddecke/diff

Don't you also think this tool has to become pyGTK independant?

Thanks!

--
Peter Dedecker
The Fedora Stateless @ UGent project