CD burner that Just Works

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Wed Dec 22 18:44:36 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 19:40 +0100, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 19:34, Florin Andrei wrote:
> > - It has a no-nonsense interface that, to me at least, seems much better
> > than any other CD burner for Linux. In fact, i think this is The CD-
> > Burner GUI Metaphor that everyone should look at and learn from. Really.
> > Any "dummy user" could use it, while it does not step on advanced users'
> > toes.
>
> The buttons are larger than a New York Pizza! ... How about a toolbar?

Large buttons are good when the options are few and the app is uncommon
(not like a browser that everyone is familiar with).

Actually, i just sent an email to Sylvain suggesting an improvement -
change the messages on the buttons to make them more consistent with
each other:

- Create Audio CD
- Create Data CD
- Duplicate Audio or Data CD