request for member magic in something not a structure or union

Srinivas G. srinivasg at esntechnologies.co.in
Sat Dec 25 07:45:57 UTC 2004

Dear All,

I am new to this Fedora Linux. I worked on SuSE and Red Hat Linux. Now I am using Fedora Core 3 with 2.6.9-1.667 kernel version.

I got a problem while compiling a module, but the same module is
working under SuSE 9.1 with 2.6.5 and 2.6.6 kernel versions.

I understood that the error messages are related to spin_lock_irqsave and
spin_lock_init only. If I comment those two lines the compilation is OK.

Please find the attached txt file for error messages that are occurred.

Please any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Srinivas G