First packaging attempt : atmel-firmware

Richard Hughes ee21rh at surrey.ac.uk
Tue Dec 28 23:34:34 UTC 2004

I included both the usb and pcmcia firmware.

The atmel driver I am referring to is the
linux/drivers/net/wireless/atmel* ones, not the
atmelwlandriver.sourceforge.net, which if I understand right are quite
different. I never could get the atmelwlandriver ones working right, but
the in-kernel driver seemed to work fine with the firmware from Simon
Kelly.

Ohh, I agree, at76c50x-firmware seems a more sensible name.

Any issues with the .spec file?

Richard Hughes