Menus back, but where is...

Jim Cornette cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Feb 1 02:46:44 UTC 2004

I just did the upgrade and found that there was no help choice on the
menu. Has help been removed, relocated or overlooked?

It is great to have the menu options returned for the test.

Also, is the XBD error that has come up since the last upgrade a problem
that should be filed upstream with xfree86 or is this unique to Fedora
and needs filed for xfree86.

The error message is below:

Error activating XKB configuration.
Probably internal X server problem.

X server version data:
The XFree86 Project, Inc
40300000
You are using XFree 4.3.0.
There are known problems with complex XKB configurations.
Try using simpler configuration or taking more fresh version of XFree
software.

I don't want to change the configuration and end up not having X
working. Is this error message worth messing with X?

Jim