Developer related

Alan Cox alan at redhat.com
Mon Feb 2 21:49:54 UTC 2004

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 08:05:28PM +0530, jeffrin_jose at rajagiritech.ac.in wrote:
> Hello all
>
> 	Is it possible to become a official Fedora developer by
>         working in a Organisation.If yes, Please tell me the
>         procedures to become a developer.

At the moment anyone can contribute to the extras to be by following the
guidelines at fedora.us. Once Cristian has finished burying various remaining
problems there will be actual official paperwork for fedora extras and core
contributors proper (probably closely akin to the apache contributor agreement).

That is something we have to do for obvious reasons.

Obviously anyone with issues about that can run their own or contribute
to other repositories