fsck (or initlog) result codes

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Fri Feb 6 02:06:06 UTC 2004

Em Qui, 2004-02-05 às 11:13, Leonard den Ottolander escreveu:

> After an unclean shutdown and an apparently succesful fsck (no errors
> are reported during the fsck after the reboot) I am still forced to
> reboot the system.

This is preety annoying - happens here when my mother thinks this
computer is locked and she presses the reset button.

Most of the time the /etc/fstab file disappears, and fsck can't repair
filesystem by itself (not /etc/fstab, I'm talking about inconcistencies)

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group