boot.iso problem

Gregory Woodbury ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us
Sat Feb 7 09:37:28 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've got a problem with the boot.iso file from FC development.

On a K6-2, Verbatim CD-RW on ide1 master, the CD loads and then simply
resets the system and cycles back to POST.

I've seen reports from others that they have used boot.iso successfully,
but I can't get it to run properly on that particular machine.  FC/1
i386 disc 1 boots properly on the machine.

Has anyone seen this?  Should this question go to fedora-test-list?

--
Gregory G. "Wolfe" Woodbury      `-_-'    Owner/Admin: wolves.durham.nc.us
ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us         U     RHCT August 2003