Compiling Fedora... athlon

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Tue Feb 10 07:06:40 UTC 2004

> So? Subscriber-only is the standard on most mailinglist for sensible
> purposes.  (And not just to keep spam out.)

Fine. I do not wish to argue over this, but rather over whether the bugs
I posted are real or not. The fact of the matter is that I'm the user
(as opposed to the developer), and I do not appreciate being forced to
subscribe to report bugs. Therefore I am much more likely to not post my
bug report at all. I guess it comes down to what's more important to the
list...

> PS: We DO have at least one infection among the subscribers.

That's unfortunate.