a couple of bugs with development software

Rui Miguel Seabra rms at 1407.org
Tue Feb 10 10:53:10 UTC 2004

Hello,

  I've found two annoying bugs (but not critical) with gnome-terminal
and evolution.

  They could be upstream bugs, but I wanted to make sure they're not FC
development only bugs first:

  a) gnome-terminal
      ignores tab related shortcuts unless menubar is visible
       (example: alt+n or ctr+pgup or pgdn)

  b) evolution
      unable to (configure to?) use maildirs

      I have a fairly large mail folder, if it's an mbox file than
evolution needs almost the double of the free space to alter the mbox
(for example, deleting a spam message).

[rms at roque rms]$ rpm -q gnome-terminal evolution
gnome-terminal-2.5.1-1
evolution-1.5.3-1