FC2 Test 1 - rescheduled

Lorenzo Luconi Trombacchi lorenzo at reality.it
Wed Feb 11 15:38:55 UTC 2004

> | Though I believe Justin is putting together an 'unofficial' iso set.
>
> Justin told me last night that he is hoping to have it ready on Monday
> of next week.

Ok. This is very good! I'm ready to test it!!!! :-))))

A new kernel will be released with this unofficial version?  The last
kernels released have a Kernel Panic problem (I wrote
an email some days ago with the kernel panic message). I tested the last
kernels on Athlon64 with Asus K8V
mainboard and on APPRO Dual Opteron and I always got  a Kernel Panic
message. At present Athlon64 is working fine with
2.6.1-1.47.

A Fedora Core 2 for AMD64 roadmap exists?

Lorenzo