FC1.90 orhphaned directory report

Enrico Scholz enrico.scholz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri Feb 13 16:16:37 UTC 2004

enrico.scholz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de (Enrico Scholz) writes:

> I updated the report about used-but-unowned directories to the state of
> FC1.90. The results can be seen at
>
>   http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~ensc/rpmDirectoryCheck/results/fc1.90.html.gz

Based on changelog entries I sorted it by authors (some mappings are
obviously wrong, but most should be correct):

  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~ensc/rpmDirectoryCheck/results/fc1.90-author.html.gz

Since this page does not have a legend, a short description:

* red paths  -> no package owns them
* blue paths -> special paths, which need a more general solution
  (e.g. all the locale directories)
* gray paths -> already owned by other packages; this kind needs probably
  the most work since it must be decided which package is the right owner.

It is explained also at
  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~ensc/rpmDirectoryCheck/results/fc1.90.html.gz#-explain-cat-1

Enrico