FC2 test2 devel freeze reminder

Gene C. czar at czarc.net
Fri Feb 20 21:01:28 UTC 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 15:38, Elliot Lee wrote:
> February 27.
>
> It's coming.
>
> File bug reports.
>
> Soon!

With the current state of a number of mirrors (not in sync) it is difficult to
get the updated packages so that we are not reporting bugs already fixed.

I assume that the massive updated was needed to build everything with FC2test1
... OK, needed step.

But, something needs to be done about syncing the mirrors.  IIRC, mirrors
pulled their updates from a separate server (not download.fedora.redhat.com).
If this is true, then something else needs to be done.  If it is not true,
then it should be considered so that folks with mirrors are not fighting for
bandwidth with everyone else.

Yes, I found a mirror that was in sync and did have bandwidth but that was a
very manual, trial-and-error process.
--
Gene