Buglet list from FC2t1

Peter Backlund peter.backlund at home.se
Sat Feb 28 10:28:53 UTC 2004

Alright, all bugs in the list are either fixed in Rawhide, already in BZ
or have been opened by me. I also discovered a few dupes.

Here are a few more:

- Several of the system-config utilities do not have a cancel button
(s-c-keyboard for example).

- The default serif font is perhaps one size too small compared to the
default sans serif font, when used in Mozilla. www.gnomedesktop.org is
not very readable when using Serif font, size 16, minimum size < 13. I
need to set minimum size to 13, but then the sans font is a bit too big.
This is no a monitor with values

   dimensions:    1024x768 pixels (321x241 millimeters)
   resolution:    81x81 dots per inch

from xdpyinfo.

- Also, the Slashdot test (view slashdot.org in Moz with default
settings) reveals that the italic version of the default serif font has
a problem with the letter 'e'. xmag shows that it draws two pixels below
the baseline. This is what might call a /minor/ issue :-)

/Peter Backlund