Fedora Core 2 Distribution Size

Alexandre Oliva aoliva at redhat.com
Wed Jan 7 14:46:58 UTC 2004

On Jan  4, 2004, Jeremy Katz <katzj at redhat.com> wrote:

>> I would have found the boot.iso faster, with it being located alongside
>> the installation ISOs. I still assumed the images directory was for
>> floppy images , not CDROM images.  Live and learn!

> Hmm, okay.  It's definitely something to consider.

Ditto for the rescue CD, that is a superset of boot.iso, with a lot of
other useful stuff.  Since it's already in the exploded tree, a hard
link to it in the downloadable ISOs probably wouldn't hurt in terms of
disk space and would make it far more visible.

Happy GNU Year!                     oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org}