For Reference: Sizes of Packages in Fedora

Steven Garrity stevelist at silverorange.com
Thu Jan 8 01:26:11 UTC 2004

Since there has been a lot of talk about the size of the distribution
and the number of disks, I thought I would take a look at the hard numbers.

Attached are three comma-separated-files including the rpm names and
file sizes (kilobytes) of each of the three CDs - sorted by file size
(largest to smallest).

This info is available to anyone who does an "ls" on the CDs, but it's
much more convenient to analyze the numbers in this spreadsheet-friendly
format.

Steven Garrity