RPM submission procedure

Enrico Scholz enrico.scholz at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu Jan 8 03:09:31 UTC 2004

esr at thyrsus.com ("Eric S. Raymond") writes:

> Got it.  OK, this means my hypothetical client needs to be able to push
> the URL and a verification checksum.  I still think the Description
> field ought to be extracted at the Fedora end from the SRPM itself.

True, fedora.us is needing more infrastructure like a package registry
with webfrontend and a better QA frontend (current bugzilla is not
really suitable for the package-submission QA).

We need just a talented webdeveloper who is willing to spend time in
such an implementation and/or the configuration of bugzilla ;)

Enrico