Developer Blogs, Weblog News?

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue Jan 13 13:30:59 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 02:53, Warren Togami wrote:
> I think it would be very effective for our community if we had one or
> multiple sites that either officially or unofficially served for
> Developers Blogs and Weblog-style News.

well if you're modeling after planet.gnome.org you just need people to
submit where their blogs' rss feeds are then you can have one page that
pulls them altogether.

Ask jeff waugh for the planet.gnome.org code. I'm sure he'd be glad to
give it out.

I'm sure a lot of people already have advogato or other accounts:
http://www.advogato.org/person/skvidal/ <-- my account
http://www.advogato.org/person/skvidal/rss.xml <--- rss feed for it

-sv