Fedora Process status

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Wed Jan 14 19:01:28 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 10:13:53AM -0600, Mike Chambers wrote:
> Would it be possible to hear a status on all of this, as in "We have
> lots of this already in place, waiting on this"?  Or "We have this and
> that scenarios in place, but trying to figure out this best scenario, or
> a way of doing this particular scenario"?

We have hardware to deploy a public CVS server.  We are building
infrastructure.  We're finally making progress on a contributor
agreement (the big holdup).

Many of the good suggested changes require that we build a more
dynamic web site for Fedora.  This is not a bad thing -- we just
don't have hardware/people allocated to the task at this time,
and I do not have an ETA.  Right now, I'm grateful to folks like
Thomas for putting up fedoranews, Colin for his updates, etc --
making things happen without waiting for slow officialdom to
roll around.

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/