Mouse related issue

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Thu Jan 15 09:38:45 UTC 2004

I have a ps/2 scroll mouse and a kvm.  If I switch to another session to
do something, is screws up the mouse quite bad.

In Redhat 9 I would just bring up the redhat mouse configure app and it
would reset the mouse.  That does not work in Fedora any more.

What is the correct way to reset the mouse?  I want to write an app that
I can bind to a keypress in X.

Also, is there going to be a config app to change mouse cursors in
Gnome?

--
"Push that big, big granite sphere way up there from way down here!
Gasp and sweat and pant and wheeze! Uh-oh! Feel momentum cease!