replacing MTRG with cricket.

shane at geeklords.org shane at geeklords.org
Fri Jan 16 22:44:11 UTC 2004

Even getting rrdtool and its dependencies added to Fedora core would be a
big improvement from my perspective.  Is mrtg a dependency for something
in fedora that I am not aware of?

I have no problem with cricket being placed in Extras, but wouldn't the
same argument apply to MRTG?

--
"Given enough time, all legal battles in the tech industry will invoke the
DMCA. This generally means that all constructive arguments have ended."