smb browsing broken by firewall

Casey Price linuxproject at aws-sj.com
Mon Jan 19 20:58:25 UTC 2004

Just a quick question here...what ever happened to the old faithful
'//ipaddress' option for accessing a samba share, as in windows? Also, how
difficult would it be to get a plugin for something say mozilla to support
samba? The through any file manager or browser you could access a samba
server.

--
Casey Price