Evolution 1.5.2

Nathan G. Grennan fedora-devel-list at cygnusx-1.org
Mon Jan 19 21:14:46 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 05:29 -0600, Mike Chambers wrote:
> Has anyone been using Jeremy's evo 1.5.2?  If so, is it any better than
> 1.5.1 as crashes and such go this time?  Is it still not yet too usable?

I tried 1.5.1 and also had plenty of crashes. With 1.5.2 I have only had
one crash. It was crashed by not realizing Evolution was already open
and opening it again. I closed the new window and then tried to use the
old window, it crashed.

I like a number of the new features, but miss the ones they took out. I
also find it very slow doing certain things. The worst seems to the be
filtering messages.