help: need a upstream mirror host

Iain Wade iwade at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jan 19 23:18:26 UTC 2004

12 5 * * * mirror rsync -qa --delete rsync://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora /r2/data/mirror/fedora/

It's 50GB or so all up, you could probably just get the /fedora/core/development @ 32GB or add
an i386 to the end of that path for only 5.5GB.

I wonder what made fedora add ppc and ppc64 support and is sparc in the works?

--Iain