Patch for Keyspan USB-serial adapter...

Randy Zagar jrzagar at cactus.org
Thu Jan 22 14:28:56 UTC 2004

I don't know if I'm champion material right now, as I'm pretty close to
being over-committed.  I'll have to give this some thought.  I had
guessed that this would be a no-brainer since the device is fully
supported under RH9 (heard this from cow-orker, not confirmed) and
managed to get into 2.5.x..

If I were to bug the vendor to donate hardware, who gets it and where
does it get sent?

-Randy