Au Revoir

Toshio toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Sat Jan 24 22:31:23 UTC 2004

Good luck Mr michaelkjohnson,

It seems like only yesterday that I was just getting started with Redhat
Biltmore, posting to the mailing lists for help with one thing or
another, and reading posts from you, Erik, djb, and the other Redhat
luminaries.   I guess that particular era is coming to a close.

Thanks for all the direct and indirect help over the years and here's to
an even brighter future wherever you land!
-Toshio

--
Toshio <toshio at tiki-lounge.com>