Lost and found items in KDE

Jim Cornette cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Jan 25 21:04:15 UTC 2004

Since GNOME did not have any menus available with the current state of
development, I decided to try out KDE and discovered a lot of items that
were located under lost and found. Some of these items were for the
terminal, setting beta factors for displays and the like.

Is this "lost and found" caused by the alpha software? Or is this
relocation a part of KDE, which gives a "place for rejected links"?

It took me awhile to find the terminal in KDE, until I glanced into lost
and found.

Jim