An introduction of the new cheerleader...

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Tue Jan 27 07:34:53 UTC 2004

Tim Daly wrote:
> re: contributed packages
>
> I'm one of those "Upstream developers who want to maintain packages for
> their own software" (category 1). In this case it is Axiom, a free
> computer algebra system. I'm awaiting some motion on the Extras branch.
>
> Is there any schedule for Extras? Is there a way to help Extras exist?
> Is there a doc about packaging requirements for Extras?
>
> Tim Daly
> axiom at tenkan.org

I would suggest submitting your package to fedora.us QA.  While it may
not pass QA unless somebody else also cares about that package, it would
at least be in the listing of available packages when someone loads this
http://www.fedora.us/QA

http://www.fedora.us/wiki/PackageSubmissionQAPolicy
Follow these directions exactly if you wish to submit

Warren