Updating RPMs using binary deltas (demo)

Nils Philippsen nphilipp at redhat.com
Tue Jan 27 09:56:12 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 08:24, Warren Togami wrote:
> For those folks that want to eventually have optional RPM diffs for
> upgrades, please do not continue the discussion here.  Instead if you

More importantly than "we don't want to hear that kind of stuff here"
(sorry Warren, but that's how it sounds), this subject is off-topic on
the list. It's not about Fedora, but about RPM, so it might be on-topic
for rpm-list, or maybe even warrants a mailing list of its own. Be aware
of that the some of the bespoke "elders" are on rpm-list, too ;-).

Nils
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp at redhat.com