not SVN?

Alexander L. Belikoff abel at vallinor4.com
Tue Jan 27 13:01:34 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 27 January 2004 02:14, Warren Togami wrote:
> No.  We have thoroughly examined all alternatives to CVS and found each
> to be either lacking in necessary features, not mature enough, not free
> enough, or too inefficient.

I assume it's on the list, correct? I'll do my homework tonight to see how it
went.

> Subversion I recall fit into the "too inefficient" category.

Do SVN people know about that? They have been pretty helpful in the past and
they have a fairly aggressive development cycle (maybe a bit too aggressive
IMHO esp. when it comes to backward compatibility ;-) . Has anyone showed
them where their product is flawed?

--
Alexander L. Belikoff                      GPG f/pr: 0D58 A804 1AB1 4CD8 8DA9
Bloomberg L.P.                                       424B A86E CD0D 8424 2701