rawhide report: 20040128 changes

Jef Spaleta jspaleta at princeton.edu
Wed Jan 28 23:09:08 UTC 2004

Jeremy Katz wrote:

> Trust me, I have no such misconception.  The hordes of people that >
jump on my back on mailing lists and bugzilla every time
> compilation problems make me have to temporarily deprecate it show >
otherwise (since this isn't the first time I've had to do so).

If only there was a way to encourage the monkeys on your back to
pick up a shovel and start digging on some of your lower priority
tasks...potentially saving you cycles. Though i think, that would
require you posting a priority list for your tasks, which would burn a
few cycles to do. I wonder...how many people would actually volunteer to
help you work on some of the lower priority coding issues, if they were
made aware what they were.

-jef"opens up a tracker bug against jeremy"spaleta