GNOME 2.5 desktop broken? :-)

Mark Mielke mark at mark.mielke.cc
Thu Jan 29 01:28:17 UTC 2004

I'm at fedora-devel-latest, and the panel and icons are very much
screwed up... This has been the case for the last week or so,
and no updates have solved this problem...

If this is going to be fixed up by packages released in the next
few days, that is fine by me. I can wait.

If I'm the only person experiencing this, please offer me a way make
the problem more obvious, or suggest ways to fix this.

If it is a known issue, and it is going to be a week or more, I'll try
to back down to GNOME 2.4 and see what happens...

Cheers!
mark

--
mark at mielke.cc/markm at ncf.ca/markm at nortelnetworks.com __________________________