2004-01-28 Fedora Core 2 test1 status

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu Jan 29 18:58:53 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 14:13 +0000, Dave Jones wrote:
> Additionally (off the top of my head)..
>
> - changeloop still hasn't been tested afaik.
>   This *needs* testing. ASAP. Jeremy?

I've been saying it needs testing for a while... CDs weren't getting
created for a while and then there have been a slew of other things
getting fixed which have prevented installs from working in various
ways.

> - The "network card doesnt get a DHCP lease" I haven't had
>   confirmation this is fixed yet.

Still broken for me with newer kernel.  But since SELinux is hosed, I've
added selinux=0 to syslinux.cfg which will workaround for now (and it
only happens with pump, so only affects anaconda)

> - One report of 'crash on boot' on AMD64, needs checking.
>
> >                 CD installs don't work
>
> changeloop perhaps?

That's my best guess right now

Jeremy