qt-3.3.2-10 breaks KXDocker

Felipe Alfaro Solana felipe_alfaro at linuxmail.org
Sun Jul 4 11:21:36 UTC 2004

Hi!

KXDocker is a Mac OS X-like docker for KDE that is able to track down
which windows are being created and destroyed in order to include them
in the docker, much like a taskbar.

Since I upgraded to qt-3.2.2-10, KXDocker is no longer able to track
down when a new window is created or an existing one is destroyed (in
order to include or remove it in the docker). Reverting back to qt-
3.2.2-7 solves the problem.

Before I'm submitting a bugzilla report, I just wanted to know if the
last changes to qt are known to break some existing applications.

PS: KXDocker can be downloaded from:
http://www.xiaprojects.com/www/prodotti/kxdocker/main.php?action=download#