webalizer vs awstats in fc3

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Tue Jul 6 19:43:32 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 12:52, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 July 2004 11:14, Stephen Smoogen wrote:
> > That does look good. It just needs some statistical error reporting
> > (then again they all do).
>
> What more than this:
>
> http://fedoralegacy.org/cgi-bin/awstats.pl?framename=mainright#ERRORS

Standard deviations where needed.. that kind of statistical analysis. I
had to do it too many times when showing trends to RH marketing to
remove one time blips that caused sections of the website to look like
they were getting more hits but were aberrations.

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Lab  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645
-- Please, I have had too much of the stupid today. Please wait until
-- tomorrow to say these things so my tolerance has refreshed.