nominate for removal: logwatch ?

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Fri Jul 9 18:38:47 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 11:08, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> seth vidal wrote:
> >
> > that alternative is epylog and no, I didn't see it ever get merged.
>
> I concur. Stable 1.0.1 is out, and it's running very well for a growing
> number of users.
>
> http://linux.duke.edu/projects/epylog/

I like it a lot... except when trying to look at in pine :). I should
update to 1.0.1 and see how many unmatched items there are (and then try
to find the time to write filters for that.)

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Lab  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645
-- Please, I have had too much of the stupid today. Please wait until
-- tomorrow to say these things so my tolerance has refreshed.