customizing Fedora Core 2

Aaron Bennett aaron.bennett at olin.edu
Tue Jul 13 15:55:13 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 11:34, Matias Feliciano wrote:
> Le mar 13/07/2004 à 17:28, Matias Feliciano a écrit :
> > Wrong list.
>
> Sorry for the previous post. It's seems you also work for fedora.us (at
> least).

Thank you.  I posted to this list because there are about 300+ messages
per day to fedora-list and, if I posted this question there, I'd get
three replies saying "RTFM NEWBIE," two saying "go to preferences /
preferred applications," one saying "don't change it bluecurve is teh
r0x0r" and one saying "can you help me configure my web server it don't
server my site rite" :-)

So, now that ( a-hem ) my question as been accepted... does anyone know
what text file these defaults live in?

Thanks!

- Aaron