Updated Mozilla Firefox Roadmap

Garbage garbage at insitesinc.com
Tue Jul 13 19:53:42 UTC 2004

It seems to me that the entire linux desktop is moving away from the
"suite" of tools and instead developing a "modular collection" of
standalone programs that may be installed and used independently of each
other. To that end is there a future to the idea of incorporateing the
Thunderbird Mail program as a default mail browser instead of the useful
but bulky evolution suite? Or are we looking for the concurrent
development of Sunbird (scheduling itch) before that becomes a real
option? And as a final point what about the management of contact
information in the mozilla suite? does anyone else feel like it should
be a bit more formalized and independent from any of the applications? I
think that a lot of applications that currently manage contact
information could benefit from the development.

Firefox - Web
Sunbird - Schedule
Thunderbird - Mail
"Other"bird/fox - People