Updated Mozilla Firefox Roadmap

Per Bjornsson perbj at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 14 00:03:09 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 15:26, Matias Feliciano wrote:

> There is big difference between Evolution and Mozilla.
> Mozilla "just works" with html mail.
> I don't write html mail but I receive html mail :-(
> Evolution is a great software, but at my office I need Mozilla.

Just how does Evolution not "just work" with HTML mail? Sure, remote
image loading is turned off by default but that is a feature. You can
easily either turn it on globally if you want or load images in a
particular message with View->Message Display->Load Images (in Mozilla
Mail I have only figured out how to do that configuration globally, and
I actually do want to load the images in some mail after seeing the
source. I haven't looked hard in Moz though, Evo does the job for me.)

Is there anything else in HTML mail that doesn't work in Evolution?

/Per

--
Per Bjornsson <perbj at stanford.edu>
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Applied Physics, Stanford University