Updated Mozilla Firefox Roadmap

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Wed Jul 14 01:26:10 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 18:03 -0700, Denis Leroy wrote:
> Does anyone know why galeon gets so little respect ? It's so much
> better than epiphany and IMO a lot better than firefox. In particular
> the bookmarks configuration is the best of any browsers, where you can
> create your own toolbar forms entries and sub-menus... Is it a
> stability issue ? Or a political issue of some sort ?

This issue was discussed extensively on the GNOME lists when Epiphany
was proposed for inclusion in GNOME.  Now that Epiphany is officially
part of the GNOME Desktop (the upstream for most of Fedora's desktop),
unless you have something new to add, I'm not sure what value there is
in reviving that discussion.