Updated Mozilla Firefox Roadmap

Pekka Pietikainen pp at ee.oulu.fi
Wed Jul 14 08:25:41 UTC 2004

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 12:26:22AM +0200, Matias Feliciano wrote:
> There is big difference between Evolution and Mozilla.
> Mozilla "just works" with html mail.
> I don't write html mail but I receive html mail :-(
> Evolution is a great software, but at my office I need Mozilla.
Well, if one wants to use this argument we should definately change
the default mailreader to xterm -e mutt :-)

to muttrc
auto_view application/msword
auto_view text/html

and to mailcap

application/msword; /local/bin/antiword %s; copiousoutput
text/html; elinks -dump -dump-charset iso-8859-15 -default-mime-type text/html %s; needsterminal; copiousoutput;

and you only see ascii no matter what crap people send you :-)

--
Pekka Pietikainen