ethereal update package broken

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Mon Jul 19 09:34:53 UTC 2004

David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 13:34 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
>
>>Bleh. It should fail to build completely, not do this silliness. How do I
>>tell what the match should be? Is adding `libtoolize --force` to the prep
>>section of the spec file really the correct fix? (Because it seems to
>>work...)
>

> Throwing out the autocrap mess altogether and writing proper makefiles
> would seem to be a more correct fix.

Just to keep everyone posted, i've "fixed" the build, and development
already has a fixed version out, i just need to finish up the proper
errata stuff for FC2 etc., so it's taking a couple of days longer there.

Read ya, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch      | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Development          | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111