self-introduction: Andrea Baravalle

Andres Baravalle andres at baravalle.it
Tue Jul 20 23:53:34 UTC 2004

As per requirements:

1. Andrea Baravalle
2. United Kingdom, Sheffield
3. Research Associate
4. University of Sheffield
5. I would like to package GNU phpGrabComics in order to be included in
Fedora. GNU phpGrabComics is a quite mature software for grabbing comisc
from the web. I may be interested in packaging and/or collaborating to
other web-based applications.
6. I am the main developer of GNU phpGrabComics. I know quite well PHP
and XML/XSL. I have been involved in several web development projects. I
have been working long time on shopping comparision web sites, among
whom shopping.msn.it and costameno.it, using PHP, Apache, MySQL or
Oracle, Squid. My main activity is research (HCI, web usability). At the
present time I'm working in COSPA (http://www.cospa-project.org).
7.
pub  1024D/48A4634A 2004-03-24 Andres Baravalle <andres at baravalle.it>
Key fingerprint = 4810 06BA 2717 1523 D66B  4AC9 CAC1 5664 48A4 634A
sub  1024g/F71D75ED 2004-03-24

Hope that the content is compliant to the guidelines.

Note that my legal name in Europe (where I live) is "Andrea", but my
"real" name is "Andres". It has been translated in the italian documents
to "Andrea" when I moved from Argentina to Italy. But "Andrea" is a
lady's name in spanish!

Bye,
	Andres

Andres Baravalle
http://www.baravalle.it

Gli uomini d'azione sono poco pratici.
La stessa azione li allontana dalla loro meta.
         Paco Ignacio Taibo I