fedora.us downtime this weekend

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Fri Jul 23 10:43:35 UTC 2004

Friday July 23, 2004 around 4:00pm HST the fedora.us buildsystem and
bugzilla will be offline until late Saturday or early Sunday HST.  Power
will be out in the University of Hawaii building that hosts the servers,
so we have no choice here.  Temporarily download.fedora.us will be
repointed to Pix's server in France, and I am currently working on
moving the main fedora.us webpage to a temporary server elsewhere.

During this downtime the repository will remain unchanged until power
comes back.  Mirrors syncing against the main server in Hawaii should
probably disable their rysnc in cron until services are restored.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com