PROPOSAL: Core size reduction "bug day"

Michael Tiemann tiemann at redhat.com
Mon Jul 26 10:16:32 UTC 2004

Toshio,

Perhaps you could read the strawman document that I sent to this list
last week.   I proposed many answers to the questions you raised.
Whether or not they are the right answers needs to be discussed, but
until we start criticizing a common framework, we'll all keep
reinventing the wheel.

Perhaps my email was lost because it was part of a larger thread, so I
will re-post under a new thread header.