linux registry (no, not that again!)

Remco Treffkorn remco at rvt.com
Tue Jul 27 20:29:59 UTC 2004

Dan, I wish more people would take the time to read the material before
blasting it based on assumptions. OTOH, it might be a fatal mistake to have
the project called 'Linux Registry'.

I was sceptical when I started reading, but got converted. I actually like the
idea.

--
Remco Treffkorn (RT445)
HAM DC2XT