Thunderbird vs Evolution

Michael Favia garbage at insitesinc.com
Wed Jul 28 18:53:53 UTC 2004

While i agree with your statement i guess the question is left as to how
DO we decide which apps should be selected? i think it is wasteful to
install competing applications by default but instead i think we should
reward theprojects with the best vision for the future and existing
feature set. Is there another way i am missing to select one?
Alternatively i could draft up a random number generator and we could
ask everyone to pick a number between 1 and 1 million :).
--
Michael Favia
Insites Incorporated